Working with me and my team is more expensive than working with most tutors. That’s because what we do is actually different in a few ways. Here’s how to make sure you’re getting good value for your money.
Does one of these describe you?
- You need the right answers to math problems
- You need to know the techniques for solving certain math problems
- You need to know how to read a math book more easily and effectively
- You need better study skills
- You need to feel less anxiety in your class or during tests
If so, then we can help you, but you can probably find good help for less money. (Even if you need many of the above things, it’s probably worth looking around.)
Or are you looking for something more like this?
- You want your classes to go better, but don’t know what more you could be doing
- You want to understand your own mind better, and understand why you’re actually having trouble
- You want to get better at solving problems, especially when you feel underprepared
- You want to learn cognitive skills that will benefit you for decades
- You want to excel at math competitions through creative thought, rather than by memorizing obscure math
- You want an expert co-strategist
If so, then I respectfully suggest that you’re in the right place. The price is high, because it’s difficult to do this work well.
But that’s exactly what we do, and we’re grateful to get to do work we love.
Thank you for allowing us to give these benefits to you and your family.