Preparing for your Intake session
Questions? Call or email any of us (our contact info’s at the bottom of our FAQ).
Parent to-do’s (Logistics)
Please order the following materials before our first meeting:
Student to-do’s (Homework)
Things to bring/email
Please feel free to bring any and all questions and concerns. Also, please bring the following materials to our meeting (or scan and email them beforehand if we’re meeting by videoconference):
- Name of relevant textbook (or equivalent)
- The class syllabus and related material
- A recently graded and returned test or quiz
- If applicable, an upcoming homework assignment that the student has had trouble completing
- Any conceptual questions that the student has encountered this year and for which he or she hasn’t gotten a satisfying answer
If we are meeting via face-to-face video conference, please have the student scan and email all the above materials, by following the instructions in the next section.
Scanning and emailing
Before any face-to-face video conference session, please email your tutor all work as multi-page, color PDFs.
For scanning instructions, please visit wescarroll.com/clients, then scroll down, and click “Preparing for sessions” in the FAQ area.
We know that this is a lot to take in. We do this in order to give you our best from the very start.
(And, we admit, to help us understand whether we can count on you to read our directions.)
Questions? Call or email any of us. Our contact info’s at the bottom of our FAQ.
Together, we’ll stay on the path to success at every turn.